- To achieve a working environment that fosters Pride, Creativity, and Individual Achievement.
- To be innovative in the accomplishment of our duties and to become the acknowledged leader in airport safety and security.
- To earn the respect of our community by consistently providing high quality safety and customer service.
The mission of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority Police department is to provide the Airport Community and those who
visit here, the highest quality service and security, while promoting trust and respect, and holding to the philosophy
of, "whenever you can, good to those who need it."
Members of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority Police Department:
- Value the sanctity of human life.
- Value the personal rights and individual freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution of the State of Ohio and
the United States Constitution.
- Value fair and equal treatment of all persons.
- Believe in open and honest communication.
- Respect the individual diversity of all persons.
- Value personal integrity.
Management and members of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority Police Department will work together to:
- Create an environment that enables members to identify and resolve problems.
- Foster an atmosphere which stimulates and encourages innovation.
- Commit to the continuous improvement of Departmental personnel and organizational functions.
- Promptly and adequately address the professional and personal needs of all Department members.
- Provide a reciprocal evaluation between supervisors and associates for a balanced review process.
- Utilize a systematic approach to measure, evaluate, and improve its work processes and services.