Create an environment where service to the community is paramount and crime and fear of crime is non-existent.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques to address the root causes of crime and disorder.
- In the spirit of mutual responsibility, partner with neighborhoods and business to identify and solve problems that lead to crime.
- Promptly review crime trends, develop reduction strategies and thoroughly evaluate results.
- Build on our tradition of relentless law enforcement and strong sense of service.
- Respect our community by protecting the constitutional rights of all individuals.
- Foster an organizational culture that values integrity, accountability and ethical decision-making.
- Effectively communicate with all members of our organization.
- Continually review training and personnel development programs to ensure employees are prepared to provide quality service.